View Single Post
Old 07.27.2007, 06:47 PM   #95
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I don't like her PERIOD. So, I was being insulting, period. When people go "MAN THAT IDIOT MONKEY MAN GEORGE BUSH SURE DID FUCK UP BLAH BLAH BLAH" people don't stop and go "why you callin' him monkey man?" He looks like a fucking monkey! Sure, you don't necassarily HAVE TO say he's "monkey man" in order to get your point across, just like I don't have to call her ol' flabbytits, but .. well .. why not? What's the difference?

But anyway, I already discussed this many threads ago... me saying I find meg white ugly is the same as people saying meg white is hot... and there are threads wherein people discuss her big "hawt" boobs and her "beautiful" face. Well, I disagree. And maybe this thread didn't need me to say that, but you know, it was one throwaway word ("flabbytits") that I thought no one would give two shits about... but I guess I was wrong.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|