View Single Post
Old 06.20.2011, 12:20 PM   #28
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
floatingslowly made me laugh.

K, anyhow...good points made by Nefeli, LifeDistortion, and demonrail. I haven't had enough coffee to address these points singularly, and I do agree that upbringing plays some part in behavior, principles, etc., but a concise summation of my thoughts:

I truly believe that humans are born either dumb and impressionable, or intelligent and capable of deductive reasoning. I don't care if you're the child of neurosurgeons or homophobic moonshine brewers, you either understand that "yeah, looks cool on Playstation 3, but probably frowned upon to bring a machine gun to gym class," or you're a complete fucktard that probably had a few dents in the embryo to start with.

PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY IS DEAD.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|