View Single Post
Old 06.18.2011, 10:26 PM   #22
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Its an old debate and I think a simple question is asked. Who has influence over your kid's attire or behavior. Is it the music and tv they are watching? Or the parents raising the kid? Just because a pre-teen girl wants to wear short skirts and belly baring outfits, doesn't mean the parents should allow them to. They can idolize these people all they want. It all has to do with how they are being raised. The same people who make arguments about pop music on television are the same people who want to censor music and movies. I have always found it a bit funny how the UK mainstream media overblows any teenage trend it seems and, and are quick to say its corrupting the youth. Like when Stanley Kubrick had to pull "A Clockwork Orange" from the theatres due to copycats. Its not like America hasn't had its own moments of blaming crime on certain music or movies, but this knee-jerk get rid of if attitude that seems to happen in the UK is rather ridiculous.

This arguement is dumb, kids are smart and elusive and will watch what they want if they want to.

My parents wouldnt allow me to watch tons of things that I would easily just sneak off to friends houses to watch...
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|