Thread: Beer belly
View Single Post
Old 03.13.2009, 01:55 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
such friends, i'm curious about veganism. the spiritual/ethical reasons for it are appealing but i've heard a lot about how it supposedly doesn't provide you with enough of certain vitamins/nutrients. is there a western/scientific bias against veganism? is it really as healthy as some people claim?

you can get absolutely every single necessary vitamin and nutrient from vegetable/plant sources with the exception of vitamin B12, which is currently added to many vegan products having been synthesized from bacterial sources.

I personally feel much healthier and alive when living ital, though from time to time i inevitably break the cycle and consume animal products. but whenever I am not eating them, I feel most alive.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|