View Single Post
Old 05.22.2015, 03:53 PM   #46660
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
There's this new thingumybob called The Googles - you can just drag and drop the image into this page and you'll most likely know what the dealie-o is. Yes, it's nice when the post includes a comment about the record, as long as it's AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT (the rarest element in the universe) AND NOT SOME EXCRUCIATINGLY ENDLESS GODDAMN BABBLE WHICH DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE JACK SHIT TO ANYTHING.

Make every sentence matter in order to make a compelling point and then I'll give a flying fuck. Probably.

if one should only speak when uttering original thoughts then everyone needs to shut the fuck up right now and then forever

but that's not practical is it?

so i'd rather have babble from people i know than a ritualistic display of pokemon cards-- just my preference.

status update: STATING A PREFERENCE

STATUS UPDATE: SITTING
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|