View Single Post
Old 12.31.2013, 08:08 AM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i live near no decent movie houses so i must wait for netflix-- 3-6 month delay, and then i end up watching a bunch of movies from the 40s

i saw before midnight and it was okay but not as fun as the prequels-- i didn't really like the characters too much anymore-- goatee is a manchild and julie delpy is too american.

much ado about nothing on the other hand was a welcome surprise because i expected meh and i was "owwwwww fred!!!" and okay i have a bias maybe, but vs the kenneth branagh version this was cool and not cheesy-- i really had fun with this movie and nathan fillion was superhilarious.

waiting for various 2013 releases on netflix-- blue jasmine, 12 years as a slave, her, the act of killing, and whatever other movie corpse floats to the top after everything settles (wolf, warmest color, etc maybe). oh and i'll need orange is the new black on disc.

ps jiro is awesome but it's 2011/12 too

ps- oh, i see you just got it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1772925/...?ref_=tt_dt_dt
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|