View Single Post
Old 11.30.2010, 03:43 AM   #13340
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I know it's dangerous territory since Hayden Christensen is involved, but I'm going to go into them optimistically.

Episode I is so peculiar to me because I can't figure out who Lucas was catering towards. The plot of unfair trading taxes, and import/export bans is too dull to attract any young newcomers to the saga, especially when compared to the stakes at hand in the older films, and Jar Jar Binks is much more annoying and cartoony than anyone old enough to be familiar with the Star Wars universe should be forced to put up with. I just don't get it.

Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|