View Single Post
Old 02.05.2016, 02:18 PM   #313
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Wow. It's out! They're both out actually. You're a Spotify guy right? Well, listen away. I can't promise Khalifa won't be dope at times, but I can pretty much promise that Slime Season 3 will be butt play.

I've been reading more Pitchfork than usual lately. I find it kind of hilarious that Deftones feel the need to mock Kanye. I mean... the Deftones? Seriously? They're lucky they still have a semblance of relevance, and that they're not being considered gusty by association with the bullshit acts they came up with. But whatever.
That is what you don't get. Deftones could care less about their "relevance" and people are free to criticize other art. Indeed as a fan i know deftones have been heavily and harshly criticized over the years so maybe Kanye and his fanbase shouldn't give any fucks?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|