View Single Post
Old 02.05.2016, 12:33 PM   #307
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
back on-topic...

I have to admit that I'm not even excited to hear this Kevin Gates. I wanna hear it cuz everyone's gushing. But I'm not really like "omg I can't wait to hear it." Y'know?

Oddly, I'm sort of interested to hear this new Young Thug. I don't know what it is. I hear him and Im' like "no this is bad" but he gets so much praise I always wonder if I'm missing something.

I am excited to hear this new Wiz album. Srsly.

Wow. It's out! They're both out actually. You're a Spotify guy right? Well, listen away. I can't promise Khalifa won't be dope at times, but I can pretty much promise that Slime Season 3 will be butt play.

I've been reading more Pitchfork than usual lately. I find it kind of hilarious that Deftones feel the need to mock Kanye. I mean... the Deftones? Seriously? They're lucky they still have a semblance of relevance, and that they're not being considered gusty by association with the bullshit acts they came up with. But whatever.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|