View Single Post
Old 08.23.2014, 11:43 PM   #37560
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
oh, he will come crawling back. don't you worry! he likes my everything. cause i am cool and cute and weird sexual stuff

i actually went to one of my fav bars after posting here and i talked to a guy who's been hanging out there forever but we never talked and i thought he was very ... idk... weird, mean, pretentious. i sat down with friends who were deep in a conversation when i arrived and actually ignored me. "the guy" sat down in the sofa next to us and because i was drunk and angry because i felt ignored i joined him and turns out he is a pretty decent guy, he was really welcoming and interested in a conversation. we had a very good conversation about music and we're gonna hang out again next weekend! yay for new friends!!!

people in my fav bars are cool. that's what i learnt today. i am happy.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|