View Single Post
Old 08.21.2014, 07:29 PM   #37548
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
if you're a fun happy drunk and have good company then of course

if you're a miserable angry drunk or the crying type then fuck no
I say get drunk if your celebrating, but if depressed just drink a few beers to relax. The key word being a "few"

To pony, congrats! Ah to be young and so full of hope and unable to properly dwell on our inherent laundry list of failures and disappointment. Enjoy it. Sincerely. Passionately.. when your bills inevitably catch up to you you'll be cranky like the rest of us so do everything fun and new now. In that way not only will you discover the depth of who you are at your core being, but also have laid a foundation of fulfilling memories that will carry you through every rough patch of your future. When I was younger I went to every single show I could, 100s of them and when my old ass has to skip shows cuz I have to wotk I am consoled by my memories.. its also why I played in so many bands then, because now I dont have the time but at least I have the memories

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|