View Single Post
Old 04.16.2012, 03:42 AM   #15563
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
Just saw WEEK END in a theatre. I was so excited. Finally some Godard in an actual theatre. Took some friends to see it & there was a lot of opinions split. So many people walked out. I thought it was a great film, but the ending through me off quite a bit. I wish they had another showing of it.

i saw vivre sa vie in theater and i liked the experience, i would go see weekend no doubt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Just watched this over two nights on Film4. It was worth the film being made if only to see incensed right wing Americans have coronaries over it.

Personally I think the film was faultless. I can't think of anything bad to say about it.

i thought it was great myself. i read soderbergh went to great efforts to find a city that looks like santa clara, and i think he succeeded fabulously

pretty cool giallo, good visuals and a morriconne soundtrack
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|