View Single Post
Old 06.24.2011, 02:53 PM   #34283
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
no. was all like suicide man. so we were rubbing dingledongs until I up dog all over the front of his limited edition Takeshi's Castle knit sweater. he was furious at me for #1 up dog 2# leaving scar #4 being first to make the bukakakanji.

he was the reason for the SyG. he was the reason for The Internet. he was the reason for the season. he was the reason dr jean shakes his money maker on the street like a whore at a nunnery. he was the reason dr jean cries at night, into his WAIFU pillow, screaming "3d pig disgusting"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the disgust parade was not for him though. nothing disgusts him enough. usually, I save my best material for verme (prevaricator) quotes, but once I used my own name and the lamentations of the women that I'd "gone too far" were enough to convince me that I'd struck Internet gold.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|