View Single Post
Old 04.13.2020, 11:10 PM   #2001
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
You as well! Been a while. Things are well on my end, quarantine aside. Moved cities, found a new job, and in my 30's now. How about you?

Never better!

Seriously, life is grand and quarantined life is getting more comfortable. However, I’m still working 40 hour weeks which helps keeps my balance.

My mom died in 2016, lost our home to a flood in 2017, moved to a new home in a an adjacent city a few miles away. I hit my 50’s and our youngest (17) will graduate high school next month.

It’s been the toughest on her: losing house, switching school districts and now the possibility of NOT having a graduation ceremony. She went on Spring Break in March and might not ever returned to class......she misses social interaction with friends and her dance school, but she is finding ways to thrive. Doing online work for school is at least getting her thinking about online college courses. Just this week she was accepted to two Universities she applied for.

We locked the front doors to our flower shop on March 16, ahead of any mandates from the government. We are still turning out funeral work, but not having interaction with the public......we will survive this!

I’m sure that’s more info than you were interested in, but it’s great to hear from you and I hope you kick up your feet and stay awhile.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|