View Single Post
Old 04.25.2014, 12:54 PM   #540
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by an evening with viewtiful
What really intrigues me about Wu-Tang reissues is the possibility that there are verses from group members on songs they weren't on officially. Did Ghostface take a stab at CREAM? Did ODB originally have a verse on Bring Da Ruckus?
That kind of stuff would get me to buy… phoned in remixes? not so much.
if i recall correctly, Deck said he originally had two verses on CREAM, but the song ended up being too long, so he cut off the 2nd verse and added a part of it to the 1st. maybe Rae did the same.

a documentary about the proccess of making the album would be great. even though this is already great enough to me: https://youtube.com/watch?v=UTB46KwtoM4

young GZA was already so intelligent.

it kills me how Rae used to say "know what i'm sayin" at the end of every sentence, he was cool as fuck though.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|