View Single Post
Old 06.26.2007, 12:51 PM   #161
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
The name of the album comes from Eyeliner lyrics:

Eyeliner
1)eyeliner was so cheap / it was free it was easy to steal because no
sister would miss it really / why would anyone steal it anyway
2)you can apply it with the same expertise / as you have with yr guitar
just a bit so no one / gets too in yr face
1)--------------------------------hit the street and go look for angela / licking angela's thighs back and round + round
2)black lined lashes is punk rock sex / without all the hangups
hits are for squares / and so is money.
1)-------------------------------burnt english muffin crunches nicely between teeth w/ still a whole lotta future to go
1)bags of records as currency / for rent and cigs (and electricity -
shit: + phone). prostitutes / on chrystie and delancey
2)think i can afford sex / in sara delano roosevelt park??
maybe i look like a rich kid / or at least some kid w/ a bit of coin.
they will take it / i can't even imagine it.
1)no where to go but the back door / hard boot kick to metal void. 2)cold beer stench / speed plowed waitress
1)some art rock types working our way / to ice cream and thin sheet glory.
2)a smile on the jesus freak hooked on our show.
burnished hearts blind to / inevitable madness /take care of the devil, treat him w/ embrace / alive with mary magdalene's heart. / her eyes light the screen, a siren. / breasts somewhat buttoned/somewhat busting thru, / next town over - and i land into /exasperated non-finish. / deliver me into tour mode
1)fucking kids crashing thru the woods. /stream language, resilient nature,
ripping thru: stones, rocks, / fallen branch.
2)the chattering skulls of adult nayspeak / grimace. dead orange alerts annoy the bedroom gate.
the poems, like text-straps,/ soothe and protect, and beautify the insect click.
1)city noise, screeching car-things, / grandmothers in fractured finery a perfect day to taste a dogs coat. / puppy lust, n' luck
2)corrective licking strategies. / she motions for a light
curious / to the invasive fix. -- eyeliner
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|