View Single Post
Old 04.23.2009, 09:41 AM   #4307
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
^so when will you be ripping this to mp3's for me?

I was actually considering uploading this, but I'll need to buy a new digital-analogue cable before I can rip it. I’ve been meaning to for some time, it’s just getting around to it... The way my room is laid out means that I need a cable that’s like 20-25 feet long, so obviously it’s pricey as hell. I may post a review of it soon though, to tease you.
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|