View Single Post
Old 10.11.2016, 08:05 PM   #221
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Sunday Night I saw the Legendary Pink Dot's in Houston......it was my eighth time seeing them!

I was the first one in the venue and made my way to the Merchandise Table where this guy started talking to me. I must have had a funny look on my face because he stopped talking and I said, "You're Chris McBeth." Now he is the one with the funny look on his face.

I introduce myself, the light bulb goes off and gives me a big hug. Chris owns Beta-lactam Ring Records and I've been ordering music from his label for close to 20 years......recognized Chris's voice from his multiple appearances on Dead-Airs radio show, What's This Called?

Chris takes me through a few doors into a room where the Dots are busy assembling CD cases. Each takes time to shake my hand and we have a nice 15 minute visit about the current tour and their previous visits to Houston.

01. D-train
02. Love Puppets
03. Mirror Mirror
04. Credibility
05. Page Aquarain
06. Real World
07. Disturbance
08. 10 O'er 9
09. So Gallantly Screaming
10. City Of Needles

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|