View Single Post
Old 07.01.2009, 03:46 PM   #17198
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
everything EVER in the world is my goddamn fault and their lives are ruined because all of my actions just give everyone around them grief and the grief is piling on their backs. FUCK THAT. apparently i'm so fucking interesting and their friends/tom's family have nothing to do but sit around and talk about me. i mean, i'm awesome, but give me a fucking break. i don't do anything right and i just care only about myself and want everyone to fuck off and i'm coldhearted.

It's pretty much the other way around and you and I both know that. You're one of the kindest most caring people I've ever met in my life and you actually give a shit about the people in your life unlike those motherfuckers. Don't believe what they say. I don't care if I die because of the lack of air getting to my lungs to tell you that you are not what they say, as long as you hear it. I know it's hard but keep your head up kiddo, k? You know I love you
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|