View Single Post
Old 01.13.2014, 07:01 PM   #1706
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Well, Capadonna's totally on Almight: 2nd Coming, so...

I always thought Canibus was such a fuck. I see pics of him with big guns and shit, looking like a goddamn psychopath, and his cover-art is the very definition of the word "whack." BUT- this Almighty shit kills.

I can't even pick his voice out of the myriad rappers who guest-spot on the disc, so I don't really know what, if anything, he did in terms of artistic arrangement, but it's heavy on Wu-collective members and late '90's heavy hitters, and the production is goddamn great.

but somehow I doubt, especially after reading his bio on wiki and spotify, that Canibus has the drive, the money, or the respect to headline a project like this, which features far better rappers than he has the right to be associated with.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|