View Single Post
Old 12.09.2013, 06:42 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Centaurus
and everything i was up into is so.

Thurston was a commie (commercial) joke and an industry joker. The rest they´ve just became post-traumatized adults going on their own roads afterbut will carry the sy-stigma (i was in a great great band but..) forever.

You players got all lost in a multimedia cloud and just kept talking bla bla bla of new projects in order to keep up a way of life you were used to, but, the big cheese got raped and everything else is just a consecuence.

I'll better start a new life and leave remains to become forgotten tears.

bye bye Sonic youth

Dude, between Body/Head, Thurston solo projects, and Lee and the Dust Sonic Youth is far from dead yo, but suit yourself, you're the one missing out

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|