View Single Post
Old 02.18.2018, 04:23 PM   #22098
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
It’s not out for rent yet — won’t be until March. But it’s available to buy in stores and digitally. I had a a day off, a gift card to burn, plus it’s the first-ever movie with Batman OR Superman in it that I haven’t seen on opening weekend in the theaters. So I have been feeling guilty and strangely identify-crisisy about not having seen it.

Now, of course, I wish I’d just waited.

Yeah, Halt and Cartch Fire is all kinds of awesome. Hey isn’t Cameron played by the Replicant prostitute from Blade Runner 2049? Pretty sure she is.

send me your unused amazon giftcards instead of frittering them away like that

now you “own” that turd forever whereas you could have bought some good coffee with it instead

anyway yeah cameron is also that girl. i forget her real name, but isn’t she great? i think she’s great. my favorite character in that whole show.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|