View Single Post
Old 04.09.2014, 10:46 PM   #46433
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
Pink Floyd live at Pompeii - best thing they ever did!!!

tried for years to get into this band but just can't do it and gave up long ago. Dark side of the Moon is decent i guess. forget that Syd Barrett looney toon shit!!!! boring...though i do like the song "Bike" and Interstellar Overdrive is wicked.

oh and The Wall is somewhat of a great movie.

WElcommme toooo the MACHINE!!!!!!........."AH!!!! my fucking ears hurt!!!!"

Nobody wants to hear me say it here, but I could go on for a while about the joys of the post-Syd/pre-Dark-Side era, of which Pompeii is the culmination and audio-visual highlight. I like the Syd era, but different strokes. I've been drawing from this well a lot lately. Also took me a long time to get into them and find the less popular earlier stuff that I like now. Don't like the post-Dark-Side era much myself.

Here is some footage from the year before Pompeii with four excellent songs in the setlist not featured in Pompeii, also with Axe and Sun for good measure. http://youtu.be/nluPDDofsE4
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|