View Single Post
Old 06.10.2015, 12:56 AM   #46841
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
The Kinks has never been as important to me as the Beatles, Stones & the Who. I donīt quite know the reason. Maybe one is that they have quite many songs with that "ramtitandi"-beat I donīt like. Also when I was young, nobody seems to have their greatest albums to borrow me (only one I heard then was Schoolboys in Disgrace, that includes that quite irritating Jack the Idiot Dunce which has been made Finnish translated irritating cover).

I have quite recently listened very lot Face To Face, Something Else, Village Green, Athur & Lola and of course theyīre great, but still I donīt believe Kinks will ever become one of the most important bands to me. Maybe just because I havenīt listened it all of my life like many others. One thing I donīt understand how people who like Arthur donīt like Tommy? I find them lot in common like also Pretty Things S.F. Sorrow.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|