View Single Post
Old 11.18.2010, 12:33 PM   #20
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I turned out even better than I had hoped... at the age of 10.

I never ever thought that I would be capable of losing as much weight as I did. I could've sworn I was doomed to live a painful life of obesity. I went to film school, have like 600 DVDs, 8 different video game systems, a very hot girlfriend, and post on a forum where I'm at least somewhat well-respected.

What more could a 19/20 year old nerd ask for?

That is another reason I ask, because of the different age ranges on this board. I've already written that part of my life away as just a dream.

I was obese too at the same age and felt just the same. That is mainly why I have eating disorders still, because i was always an outsider the fat girl to make fun of. Than I puked starved and excercised for 3 months and entered highschool "Hot" I did not know what that meant and I was REALLY naive about boys. I never got any attention before and did not know how to react to it.

Keep doin whatever it is you are cause it sounds like shit will turn out for you. watch those 20's though. They go fast.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|