View Single Post
Old 11.24.2006, 06:26 AM   #4
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Okay, pale complexion is good, most colours will go with it. I have a problem with ginger hair, based on a bad experience with a ginger haired ex-girlfriend, so I wouldn't suggest that any woman goes ginger. Blue, I think, would look very 1980s, especially if your hair is chin length. Black is going to make you look like a goth, and hopefully you wouldn't want that, otherwise you'd be on the Marilyn Manson chat page, not the Sonic Youth one. So that leaves blonde or blue. If you're talking natural blonde, I wouldn't bother. If you're talking a Warhol-like white blonde, that sounds pretty cool. Otherwise go red.

I've voted blonde, but that is with the proviso that it has to be Warhol-like and cut in a way that will look good. If it's not, then it has to be red.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|