View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 03:19 PM   #37283
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
lets say i quit - and lets say i dont die of an illness caused by all the damage i've already done. well good for me.

it just means the system that targeted me is now targeting another victim.

i was the kid who said i'd never smoke. i was the good kid who understood the rational arguments, understood that it was a fucking idiotic idea. i was very well educated.

and look what happened!

and of course everyone says "well that was your choice!".

post christian morality, we're all confronted with heaven and hell every moment and where we end up is entirely our responsibility.

something tells me that secular versions of this fantasy DO NOT WORK and DO NOT ACTUALLY STOP the fucking problem of addiction from occurring no matter how appealing and sensible they might sound.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|