View Single Post
Old 02.14.2013, 05:02 PM   #80
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
steppenwolf hates the radio but then he learns to appreciate that even if the radio isn't the symphony people can still hear the music through it. he doesn't say there is no music, he says the music remains even when damaged.

I think is this EXACTLY encapsulates my own feelings about sports, thank you for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't know about you but i grew up watching futbol where bad calls from the ref are part and parcel of the whole thing. there is no panel of judges there is no video decision there is none of that shit. so the imperfection is a given. always has been.

still that doesn't mean there's no competition or that everything is just a meaningless show. anyway, bla bla etc etc. hesse, man.

I agree completely with both statements

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|