View Single Post
Old 01.13.2013, 01:41 AM   #82
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
VINYL (110 minutes long)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNRvB8lyRSM

this is a great DIY documentary about record collecting that a cab driver from toronto made. i've seen this once on TVO years ago and i can't believe the entire movie is on youtube. i've watched this quite a few times. i will say, it may be a bit boring. but over all it's pretty good. it's a movie about record collecting, that aint about record collecting or the music. it's almost like a psychologist type movie. it's kinda about the habits of record collecting and things like that. i'm sure there's alot of people here that love to watch this a few times. i'd recommend bookmarking it, just cause it can be a pain in the ass to search for.

oh yeah, i guess he explains his purpose in the movie. but he does ask each person the same questions. he gets some good answers. i'd like to see more clips of the guy with the 1,000,000 records. or just even a totally uncut version of this (ahem) "videotape"
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|