View Single Post
Old 01.18.2014, 09:57 AM   #36692
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
Sorry i was not very clear. I rode this bus with her last year. I ran into her a few months ago whilst heavily intoxicated on alcohol and assorted uppers. I proceeded to tell her about the dreams and my feelings towards her ie. everything!

A few weeks ago she messaged me asking me out to get a drink and play some cards. I never expected such a thing to happen.

i don't get it why you are so surprised when someone likes you. i'm not saying this as a compliment or anything, but people are attracted to others, and sometimes it will be you they like, whether it's some girl you used to like, or an old man you met on a train, or your friend's girlfriend, or whatever, just like you will be attracted to other random people. just because stuff is unexpected doesn't mean you have to avoid it. i guess there's always a certain amount of tension that will go with it but that's just life.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|