View Single Post
Old 04.29.2011, 08:58 PM   #26464
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
Nik: As soon as you said "and ive given up on everythingggggg" it sounded like an excuse not to do something hard but beneficial. Having given up "everything" is a generalization (I am a professional of the generalizations and excuses. But I'm a woman. What excuse do you have?)
The things you've given up have been choices for the sake of the direction you want to go. Even if it takes 20, 30 years, doesnt see the light of day, doesnt matter. Keep writing. Pleeaaase, keep writing.

knox, at first glance I thought the picture was a shot of a celebrity caught off set. I still think it is.
Enjoy those smokes. Really savour them.

I have been reading some folks' dissections of films and their truly interested, interesting, and investigational spirit (vs helicopter-cockering) is making me want to hug my monitor. Literally put my arms around it and press my tits real close against it. And smile. I love when I hear peoples ideas about things that I didnt think of.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|