View Single Post
Old 05.31.2015, 02:44 PM   #6907
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
german cup ended with wolfsburg flipping the tortilla to win 3-1

it was heartbreaking

the dortund fans were burning flares, it looked amazing

poor dortmund-- they barely made it to a "qualifying round" of the europa league-- not the group stage-- meanig a longer season.

well now klopp can go to liverpool or napoli or wherever

The FA Cup ended just too one-sided to really be interesting. Arsenal were great but Villa didn't really put up much opposition.

Happy with the result, not cos I'm an Arsenal fan but cos I don't like Sherwood. If Villa had won his ego would've defied gravity.

I have a bad habit of liking/disliking teams based on what I think of their manager. That could be a nightmare if Spurs ever got Bielsa, or Klopp.

As for now, I increasingly think Klopp's either having a season out and just seeing how things pan out, or going to Napoli. I think Liverpool are gonna stick with Rodgers for another season, at least.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|