View Single Post
Old 05.14.2006, 12:49 PM   #8
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
Sonicyouth.com/mustang

At the time, I tracked down as many *accurate* lyrics as possible, via lyric sheets and other methods, and indicated as such whether they were official or not. I still believe my site is the best source for accurate SY lyrics, certainly more-so than some generic all-encompassing lyrics page.

That said, I did notice recently that the main sonicyouth.com lyric section has been updated with all of the lyrics for the primary albums (previously there were gaps in Daydream/Goo/Dirty), and when I cross-checked the lyrics for say, Disappearer or Titanium Expose versus what my interpretations were, they were dead on. Some songs I was way off (Kim's songs on Dirty---reading the official lyrics for Orange Rolls or On The Strip was a revelation and a half, I tell you), and I'll update these soon.

I love the word 'soon'.
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|