View Single Post
Old 04.24.2016, 04:28 PM   #36
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
that is the thing i actually don't really listen to any of Prince's music even though i probably should. Its Prince the PERSON i am a fan of and so i know mpre about him personally than i do his immense catalogue of music.
And what i know is Prince was notorious for throwing the wildest parties and yet never being even remotely out of control. Those who knew him in private always noted how disciplined and serious he was. And he was notoriously straight edge. That is why being even a pill addict just doesn't feel right to me. It doesn't mean its impossible i in particular wouldn't be one to judge or misunderstand an addiction. However for Prince it fits more into his known character and personality that if he did die from opiates that it was a genuine accident or complication from otherwise legit pain management therapy which is known to happen. Opiates are dangerous in general even for nonaddicts

That they are. And I hope you're right, but for me, it wouldn't tarnish his reputation or his legacy, even if it came out that he was a straight up junkie. But I don't think that's the case.

Anyway. Long story short, RIP Prince.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|