View Single Post
Old 08.31.2007, 11:26 PM   #36
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
I don't understand how anyone could not like this album, but that's just me. Washing Machine seems like a real return to form after EJTANS, which i'm not overly fond of. "Skip Tracer", "Becuz", "Diamond Sea", all great tracks. But the song "Washing Machine" is what really does it for me on this album. The music in that song so perfectly compliments Kim's vocals (which really don't bother me at all on this one) and the way the dischordant first half of the song transforms into the dreamy second half just sounds soooo cool. The only song I really skip on this album is "Little Trouble Girl", it's one of my least favorite SY tracks on one of my favorite SY albums.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|