View Single Post
Old 01.11.2021, 06:46 PM   #12
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Shonen knife, watch some live videos especially
https://youtu.be/ccNpXsp5V3U

For some reason I can only think of non-English music right now.
(addition: probably because you asked for it and I had already forgotten, nevermind)

There used to be a German band called Wir Sind Helden, very poppy rocky and their uptempo numbers are very happy-making if that's a word. Just skip the slow ballad songs

There's a French singer named Phillippe Katerine (not to be confused with the jazz guitarist with similar name), who's unique in music making and lyrics
Bla bla bla
Banane
Les derniers seront toujours les premiers
Juifs arabes

Also French, Les Rita Mitsouko, but they especially make me happy because it reminds me of summer holidays
C'est comme ça

Oh and here's something Flemmish that I'm not sure if you like if you don't understand. They're sort of a comedy act like Spinal Tap and sing in very deep dialect about drilling machines or women asking if their ass is too fat for their skirt

Last but not least Frank Zappa. Not sure which album is best or funniest, but I guess this one will do
Sheik Yerbouti

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|