View Single Post
Old 07.26.2011, 04:45 PM   #5
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
i've had dilemas about this kind of thing

i love sy because their music sounds strange and dissjointed and different from all the other shite released by generic indie shite bands
I love the syr and noise stuff because it changed the way i thought of music. It throws all the rule books away and starts again. And what come out is powerful and creepy and beautiful and disturbing.
i thought the effect of this type of music was because i'd been conditioned to the western petatonic scale (spl??) and melody/rhythm and stuff.
But when i play, for instance NYCGAF and my baby daughter is in the room, she cries. My 3 1/2 year old gets freaked out by noise. She can't cope.

so my advice is play her some fucking Beatles and let her discover the other stuff for her/himself

(i'm a little drunk)
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|