View Single Post
Old 06.17.2011, 10:45 AM   #8
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
i'm sure the relatives of those dead iraqis our governments and armies murdered would probably think our 'debate' over the ethical correctness of some staid punk idiot performing in israel or not is just the kind of insulting decadence that perfectly justifies decapitating us in the name of allah. jello would appreciate this happening to him on stage, he has a good sense of humour. 'holidays in cambodia' lol.

and you can't really blame them because that would be so much more entertaining to watch than this guy and his 'punk libertarian revolution' schtick or his fucking music.

also the implicit assumption that it matters one fifth of a fuck what he does and where he choses to perform his 'important' message is even more stupid.

i doubt the suffering palestinians are going to give much of a shit. since they have about as much chance of being saved by the punks than they do by being saved by the tread of an israeli tank.

or maybe jello will 'raise enough awareness' with his 'art' and hamas will smite their zionist oppressors with the sheer power of rational arguments and feel good liberalism. it will be like the 'i learned something today' ending of a south park episode. maybe beyonce's inspiring dance routines will convince an army of black american models to lead the georgians to revolutionary victory against russia.

this is what happened in my country. all the punks sang songs like 'fuck the cops' and 'fuck the brits'. and dave mustaine dedicated a megadeth song to 'the cause'.*

this directly led to an IRA victory of the british army and the explusion of us protestant invaders from the entire isle. we just put down our guns and left.

it's true, it's why i live in england now.

those catholics were so inspired by the art of sympathetic punks that were heartbroken over their plight that their spirits were raised and the spirit of finnegan and michael collins melted the cool hearts of the evil british.

*thereby causing a riot and the total lack of any rock gigs ever occuring in the town of antrim since that very day.

Are you on something?
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|