View Single Post
Old 08.04.2017, 09:19 AM   #8620
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Not often I go on Severian length rants
haaa haa haaa

ok

so seems to me there are 2 keys to your argument

Quote:
A doubling of it n a year is just daft.

that's a bull market yeah? all sort of commodities shift in price, sometimes quickly sometimes slowly. whether it is daft is up to the market. i've identified 2 possible scenarios for this. a) it's a bubble (and it very well might be), or b) it's the rational reflection of an expanding global market and audience.

im not qualified to say which one though. my "hope" is for the 2nd scenario-- more people achieving a comfortable standard of life around the planet. the end of poverty for billions. but really i couldn't make a pronouncement here. i can only entertain hypotheses.

anyway the other part:

Quote:
All this does is push the gap from the top few further and further.

that goes to the effectiveness of the so-call financial fair play. i understand the good intentions behind it, but i don't know that they actually work. im not saying this to cast doubt on the regulations which i don't understand, it's just a statement of my own ignorance.

i'd like to invite demonyo to argue this one with you though because he seems to be against fpp regulations on the basis that they actually maintain the existing hierarchy.

because as i understand big money injections are actually capable of turning a lil' shitty team like, let's say, rb leipzig, into actual contenders that break the monopoly of the establishment.

or what's the other-- monaco?? didn't they get russian money too?

or manchester city which went from a nothing to getting their first title in history and what not?

but i dont know the actual details of the fpp regulations or how they're supposed to work, so i couldn't sensibly argue them with anyone. i just know that the opposite point of view exists and i'm quoting it a bit. so i'm declaring my ignorance here and standing back and hoping for a good match. i really like questions more than answers, ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|