View Single Post
Old 03.08.2016, 05:51 PM   #5
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Thankfully, no. Heroin, is the one thing I haven't tried. I can honestly tell you I was interested in experiencing it(I've tried a lot of things, you name it, I most like had it)....but I had one friend eventually turn to it after being addicted to painkillers. Once he asked me if I could find it, I no longer wanted to try it. I mean...seeing his mind be completely occupied with how great the high is was sad. When I like things, I REALLY like them....so once I saw him, it was sort of a terrifying sight. I mean....what if I had tried it before I saw him, would I have been like that? Another friend told me it was too good. So yeah.....after that, I just said I'll be fine without it.

I've tried it a couple of times and have to say the first time was the nicest feeling ever. I had no pain or troubles until it wore off. I've not had anymore since though and can see how it can be extremely addictive. I'm trying to stop everything now, including weed and tobacco. Done about 3 weeks and the vivid dreams/nightmares are starting to become less frequent.

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|