View Single Post
Old 06.13.2016, 01:24 PM   #19254
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Watched Hail Caesar this weekend. I had put off watching it because the reviews made it seem like it was in the vein of the two Coen Bros. movies I fucking hate (O Bro where art thou, Hudsucker Proxy) but I really enjoyed it. It is like Lebowski in that the main plot thread is not what the movie is about. It helps if you are a big fan of the classic hollywood films, for every scene, every shot, is an homage to the classic films.

In English it is titled "Spy Time" (horrible title). My wife and I gave this a chance and I had a laugh watching it. homage/spoof of the spy movie genre, and very funny if watched in Spanish. I think it is based on an old Spanish comic book?