View Single Post
Old 01.27.2015, 02:21 AM   #36517
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

This is my new Staff Directory image from the Library.
Fucking rob and your legit ass! Im legit too but not for you internet folks, i don't want my students to know suchfriendsaredangerous, he is a wild muthafucker and suchfriendsaredangerous the teacher is another ball game. Speaking of wild muthafuckerz
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I feel bad that I don't have any party photos to post. I really don't party much. Mrs gmku and I dine out and such, and we have a couple of beers or a little wine most nights with dinner. We're boring, I guess. We also don't know any hipsters.
Dude, don't worry, NOBODY parties like Crypto, he is the Tom Brady of party shit. His is a life of Vice Magazine incarnate. All hail!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|