View Single Post
Old 05.07.2006, 11:02 AM   #4
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
when ive seen them theyve played the new stuff but with much more heavy noise in there. they usually play a few oldies too (like expressway, shadow of a doubt, brother james). the first two times i saw them was awesome, but i saw them in france last summer and they werent that great. they played a load of stuff off goo and daydream nation and didnt experiment or extend the songs at all. they couldve just put a cd on for how rehearsed it sounded. i think that was just a bad one though, they had been on tour all summer.

generally i would say go for it! they usually pull out all the stops live, and they might not be touring so much in a couple of years time (they are pretty old) so take your chance NOW!
lucyrulesok is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|