Thread: oslo bomming
View Single Post
Old 07.27.2011, 04:59 PM   #60
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnikpasswordforgetter
I don't think you asked any of these questions for any other reason than to divert from being unable to respond to the challenges made to the mixture of unfounded conjecture and wishful thinking you were questioned on before. You now want to pass this off as merely your "opinions" and ask me for my opinions so that this becomes nothing but the exchange of relativistic personal points of view, points that you before tried to pass off as face. I don't want to be drawn into that.

I have no interest in speaking from the perspective of some "we" that thinks it needs to "deal" with the Iranian regime.

You can reread the post I referred you back to, again, i'm not going to be drawn into something that attempts to frame this from the perspective of relativistic opinions.

You dont have an answer, do you?

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|