View Single Post
Old 05.15.2006, 04:56 PM   #11
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by next step
agree with Saturnine.
Lee's style is very different then Thurston's. well he plays more clean and with delays during the last years.Thurston pretty more distorted and without delays though. so 2 different styles 2 different techniques and so 2 different 'parts'.

to understand this I think could be useful listening well their side projects cause it makes everythng more clear. In my opinion Thurston's style tends to be contract, rhythmic, loud .....................Lee's style is more ethereal, dilatated, odd .........................two differents personal styles sound.

Even their guitars are pretty different modified. in fact they always play their own guitars.

agree with this?

lee and thurston shared their guitars during the early to mid 80's alot...

Lee likes to jump around like to get really into playing and its pretty lame, and when people say that its more textured, ethereal, dilated, whatever I just think of how bad the lead guitar is in Bull In the Heather and how cool Thurstons intro is .....
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|