View Single Post
Old 06.17.2014, 03:14 PM   #4541
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

gum up what? it's an interesting, fun, classic latin-american style open game, more focused on scoring than in parking the bus. it's a back and forth thing, and it's very enjoyable so far.

Normally Brazil plays with a bit more finesse, this looks more like the way Mexico sits back around the goal and works on not stopping shot attempts, but simply blocking shots when they go down. Brazil's passing game isn't as sharp as it was against Croatia. Meanwhile Mexico's doing what they do. If you ask me both teams are just overbooting it, too much energy on the kick, and I've seen at least 6 shots on goal between both teams just sail right over the top of the goal post.

Quote:
blanco please…!

I'm just comparing the different approaches to sport. Futbol allows teams to hide their two-way weakness.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|