View Single Post
Old 08.23.2013, 09:23 PM   #36902
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
about pot and speaking only from personal experience.
i finally quit several months now, the little i was doing when i was at friends' houses which was in very regular basis, because after the good times, it was making my troubled thoughts, all the thoughts about things that trouble me enhance to unbearable and very painful way.
but yeah, i m sure it works well with most people.

Pot doesn't make mental stresses go away, they can help alleviate symptoms. Some kind of meditation and psychological therapy is still necessary, pot doesn't by-pass that, it is meant to work in tandem. If I didn't have fantastic Father Confessor who was trained in psychology, Lord knows how wrecked my head would be by now. Pot helps the symptoms, therapy helps heal the mental wounds and bad coping strategies.

As Bob Marley said, "When you smoke herb, it reveals you to yourself." If you yourself are fractured, harmed, stressed, fatigued, damaged (like most of us), then herb will only deeply reveal this. It doesn't just make bad thoughts go away. You have to put in that leg work yourself. Pot makes the physical symptoms of stress and depression which people take pharmaceuticals for better, psychology and spiritual therapy heals the fractured mind. In fact, that is the fundamental premise of Orthodox Christianity, the Fathers had a unique insight, the human mind is fractured from the feeling heart, and this damage requires a life-time of healing.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|