View Single Post
Old 06.02.2006, 05:56 PM   #41
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
whatever, Toilet & Bowels.

your username says it all doesn't it?

but just for the sake of argument:
Most of he same posters in that thread made mostly idiotic comments on the board, & rarely contributed anything of intellectual value.
To quote Judge Judy haha, don't piss on my leg & tell me it's raining.

There aren't the inherent problems with the "Sonic Youth" thread because there are page numbers. Similarly, the lack of rep points on the other board caused post count to be deemed the arbiter of seniority & so the club was doing it for that reason. The "hey" thread was about a group of banterers that excluded themselves to be elitist & feel special. The secret links to the last page & the implicit ignoring of other posters that did not "belong" to the little clique reaffirms that fact.

chabib thought of everything when selecting this software; everything, that is, except for giving me the power to ban anyone I choose haha. And no, in that highly hypothetical case (it was a joke), I wouldn't ban Toilet & Bowels. I've gotta include that, you see, because otherwise some pathetic, perpetually predictable nincompoop will most cetainly ask.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|