View Single Post
Old 10.25.2013, 05:50 PM   #1088
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
speaking of Cons, y'all have Tribe Called Quence? That album is dope.

This might an unpopular thing to say, but I think College Dropout is a pretty mediocre album. I've always *liked* it since I heard "Through The Wire," back in the day. And I LOVE "Two Words," but it's just so... "just ok" sounding to me.

Late Registration is better. "Drive Slow" is insane. "Everything I Am" is great - and it's funny cuz you could hear Common spitting on that. But again, a lot of it just sounds like a *good* rapper's album.

Graduation is where shit got great. I love that record. Ye exploring like french techno and all. It just feels like that's the beginning for me - where he really starts getting into his own exploring the potential of music and not just dusty loops.

808s is a beast. What an insane record. "Amazing" is probably my hands down fav Kanye track.

MBDTF is of course incredible.

Throne is near-perfect.

Cruel Summer is great, but a little too messy. "Mercy" was my fav single of that year. There's so much great stuff, but eh, filler as well.

Yeezus is 10/10.