View Single Post
Old 11.22.2009, 11:45 AM   #43
Concrete Abutments
bad moon rising

Concrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's assesConcrete Abutments kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicka
well today is our turn to rock. Fortune for us the Wilbur was built as a Music Hall so we shouldn't have any of the problems that last nights crowd was stewing about. Feelies to start it off not sure how I'm going to wait another 9 hours to show time. Mezzanine row D seats 103 and 104 if anyone wants to stop buy. Can't believe how physced I am. I'll really blow a gasket if they play NYC Ghosts & Flowers but then again Last time I went I was hopping for Cross the Breeze which they did play but that night it was Shaking Hell that blew me away.

Yup tonight's the night! I'm right next to you Chicka. Row D 105, 106, 107, and 108. Bringing two SY virgins. I think it's actually going to blow us away. Even though I've known about this show for weeks it feels like it's going swoop down out of nowhere and kill us.
Concrete Abutments is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|